ABOUT BAY IMAGING CONSULTANTS...
Bay Imaging Consultants (BIC) provides professional radiology services to East and North Bay hospitals. We operate and manage five MRI and CT ACR accredited outpatient-imaging centers throughout the greater East Bay. BIC also provides services to independent PET and MRI centers.Our 90 board-certified radiologists graduated from the most respected medical schools and trained at the top academic medical centers for residency and fellowship programs. They are certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Many of BIC’s physicians hold appointments at UCSF and Stanford, and are chiefs of staff at several of the hospitals they serve, bringing a wellspring of knowledge and leadership to the organization. BIC delivers a full-spectrum of diagnostic imaging services and procedures, and numerous subspecialty services. Our capabilities include state-of-the-art breast imaging, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, MRI, PET, Interventional and Neuro-Interventional, and computed tomography (CT).
What makes us unique?
Highest-quality preliminary and final interpretations for Bone Density, Breast Imaging, CT, Diagnostic Radiology, Ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and PET studies.
- We have 3T technology in Oakland, Walnut Creek and Concord locations
- Outstanding, rapid-response patient service and report turnaround
- All radiology exams and reports thoroughly integrated into hospital PACS systems:
- Comprehensive, compassionate women’s imaging services
- Referring physician access to online referral management
- Unequaled interaction with our radiologists and subspecialty panel of experts
- Thoroughly-trained and certified technologists at our facilities